Thursday, September 27, 2007

Only three months to go!


This is at Henrik's cousin's wedding. The walk from the church to the reception hall. We definately don't live in Chicago anymore. However, I do love the cows. I have also started to love horses, not riding them, but just being in their presence. They are amazing animals.

Hello friends and family. I am having a hard time sleeping as baby is playing football inside of me. It has been fun to look at friends Blog updates, so I thought I would update ours too.

We have our second child on the way! Due date: December 28th. My parents are coming for about a month to enjoy lifes most precious moments with us.



Ella is doing great! She has so much energy and is a non-stop talker, hmmmm, wonder where she gets that from? She speaks Swinglish at home, and mostly Swedish everywhere else.

Ella and her friend Albin



Well, I am getting hungry now.

6 comments:

Tracey said...

yay amanda! i heard the news through the grapevine but was waiting for your update! congrats gorgeous....i will look for more updates soon!

The Process said...

So fun to see updated photos. Can't believe that baby is coming in only three months! Miss you guys and look forward to your next visit, whenever that may be : )

Mark & Megan said...

I just got around to noticing that there was a comment on our blog. There isn't much exciting to report when one doesn't have little ones to be sharing pics of. I did get down to Chicago to see Jenny and meet Mikael and Melker. I had forgotten that they met at your blessing ceremony. It was a lot of fun to catch up- it is crazt how quickly six years can fly by.
I hope that you're doing well as you anticipate your little one's arrival. Your little girl is SO cute!
- Megan

Ingrid said...

Hej, Amanda! Ella is darling and you guys look well. Come on over for fika anytime. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Jonas K said...

Is this blog dead?